Founder of Careergowhere
Mr. Ken Tan is a Professional Certified Career Coach by ICF (International Coaching Federation) who passionately guides individuals in their career pathway. He empowers them to make better-informed decisions in job transitions and work fulfillment.
He was featured by 93.8FM for a live talk show on career development and used to write articles for Jobs Central and Jobs Factory (the business was sold to CareerBuilder).
Ken was invited to deliver practical workshops on career planning across branches in National Library Singapore, Toa Payoh Community Centre Club and schools such as James Cook University, Singapore.
From the time of the financial crisis – he had 10 years of coaching experiences, working with professionals from different backgrounds – from entry-level positions to PMETs. It’s with the journey of commitment that lead Ken to edit cover letters and resumes for Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Filipinos, Singaporeans, Malaysians, Indians and Australians.
Under his corporate portfolio, Mr. Ken Tan was an Education Counselor for one of Australia largest based agent. He had 12 years of regional APAC experiences in business development and deal making – now as an Angel Investor and a Coach in Sales and Career Management.
For bespoke sessions on selling – he helps sales and non-sales people in skill development. Find out more at dealgowhere.com
- Dean’s Commendation for High Achievement, University of Queensland
- ICF (International Coaching Federation) – CCE Certified Career Coach
- Aventis Certified Career Coach
- 10 years of coaching and consultation with PMETs in career development
- Won “Dedicated Salesperson of the Year Award” for 2 years consecutively, beating targets 4 straight years at a global UK-based research firm
- Spearheaded the growth success for a new FMCG product in Singapore, from zero market share to double digit “share of wallet” position